Thursday, August 6, 2009

"A Wonderful Subject"

This year 2009-2010 we students are going to use the "Internet" in T.L.E subject. This subject is very interesting and exciting. In this subject I've learned so much. I've learned how to create a blogger, how to use the Internet properly, how to publish a post and many more.
In studying the T.L.E subject I encountered some problems. Sometimes I don't understand the lesson. How far does the subject is difficult, at least i'm trying my best to understand it.
I address my problems by the help of my teacher Mrs. Vera Cruz. She is very good in teaching us.
Moving on, I will study harder. I'll do my tasks in school properly. I'll listen to my teacher very well. I'll do my projects and assignments by not copying it to my classmates.

1 comment:

  1. . . ., nIcE bLoG fReN. . ,gOod sTarT keEp uP tHe goOd wOrK. .,:-}

    ReplyDelete